Monday, July 6, 2009

Introducing Tawapologetics

Well, this morning marks my introduction to the blogosphere. I enter with a sense of trepidation, hopeful that I will have the time and discipline to make it worthwhile, fearful that there's nothing worthwhile to say!

Tawapologetics is dedicated to the explanation and defence of the historic Christian faith - the belief that there is a God, who has revealed Himself in the Bible (Old and New Testaments) as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; that Jesus Christ was God in the flesh, died for us and for our salvation, and rose again on the third day; and that the only path to forgiveness of sin and eternal life in God's presence is a personal faith in Jesus. I am passionate about God; passionate about defending the Christian faith; passionate about seeing others come to know God.

And, well, now I've posted my first blog.

No comments: